The manuscript was supported with funding from the National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute (R03 CA108340; PI: S.A. Reid-Arndt). For further information, contact: Stephanie A. Reid-Arndt, PhD, Department of Health Psychology, School of Health Professions, University of Missouri, One Hospital Drive, DC116.88, Columbia, MO 65212; e-mail: ReidArndtS@health.missouri.edu.
Does Rurality Affect Quality of Life Following Treatment for Breast Cancer?
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 402–405, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Reid-Arndt, S. A. and Cox, C. R. (2010), Does Rurality Affect Quality of Life Following Treatment for Breast Cancer?. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 402–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00295.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!