The research for the present study was funded in part by a training grant for the National Institute on Aging (AG000270). Dr. Al Snih is supported by a research career development award (K12HD052023: Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health Program – BIRCWH) from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development (NICHD); the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID); and the Office of the Director (OD), National Institutes of Health. The content is solely the responsibility of the author(s) and does not necessarily represent the official views of these Institutes or the National Institutes of Health. For further information, contact: Jennifer J. Salinas, PhD, University of Texas School of Public Health, Brownsville Regional Campus, 80 Fort Brown St., Brownsville, TX 78520-4956; e-mail Jennifer.J.Salinas@uth.tmc.edu.
The Rural–Urban Divide: Health Services Utilization Among Older Mexicans in Mexico
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 333–341, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Salinas, J. J., Al Snih, S., Markides, K., Ray, L. A. and Angel, R. J. (2010), The Rural–Urban Divide: Health Services Utilization Among Older Mexicans in Mexico. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 333–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00297.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!