The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or of the United States government. Dr. West had full access to all of the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. The authors have no conflicts of interest to report. For further information, contact: Alan N. West, PhD, VAMC (11Q), White River Junction, VT 05009; e-mail email@example.com.
Defining “Rural” for Veterans’ Health Care Planning
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 301–309, Fall 2010
How to Cite
West, A. N., Lee, R. E., Shambaugh-Miller, M. D., Bair, B. D., Mueller, K. J., Lilly, R. S., Kaboli, P. J. and Hawthorne, K. (2010), Defining “Rural” for Veterans’ Health Care Planning. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 301–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00298.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!