We would like to acknowledge the health educators and staff at the Center for Hispanic Health Promotion in Sunnyside, Washington, for their continuous effort to educate and engage the community in health research. We would also like to thank our funding resource, the National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities (R24MD001621; PI:Thompson, B). For further information, contact: Rachel M. Ceballos, PhD, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Ave. N, M3-B232, P.O. Box 19024, Seattle, WA 98109-1024; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having a Diagnosis of Diabetes Is Not Associated With General Diabetes Knowledge in Rural Hispanics
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 342–351, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Ceballos, R. M., Coronado, G. D. and Thompson, B. (2010), Having a Diagnosis of Diabetes Is Not Associated With General Diabetes Knowledge in Rural Hispanics. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 342–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00299.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!