“Linking social and ecological factors to physical inactivity and obesity in youths” funded by the Georgia Biomedical Initiatives via the Georgia Center for the Prevention of Obesity and Related Disorders. For further information, contact: Kindal A. Shores, PhD, Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies, Carol G. Belk Building, 1 Curry Court, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC 27858-4353; e-mail email@example.com.
An Examination of Triple Jeopardy in Rural Youth Physical Activity Participation
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 352–360, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Shores, K. A., Moore, J. B. and Yin, Z. (2010), An Examination of Triple Jeopardy in Rural Youth Physical Activity Participation. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 352–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00301.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!