Impact of Long Farm Working Hours on Child Safety Practices in Agricultural Settings
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 366–372, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Marlenga, B., Pahwa, P., Hagel, L., Dosman, J. and Pickett, W. (2010), Impact of Long Farm Working Hours on Child Safety Practices in Agricultural Settings. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 366–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00304.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!