The authors acknowledge funding from the Canadian Health Services Research Foundation, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, The Nursing Research Fund, Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research, Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Saskatchewan Industry and Resources, British Columbia Rural and Remote Health Research Institute of the University of Northern British Columbia, Canadian Institute for Health Information, Government of Nunavut, and in-kind funding from the 12 provincial and territorial professional registered nurses’ associations and colleges. Our thanks go to the nurses who responded to the national survey and to other coinvestigators and decision-making team members. There are no known conflicts of interest. Information on the multimethod study The Nature of Nursing Practice in Rural and Remote Canada is available on its Web site: http://ruralnursing.unbc.ca. For further information, contact: Norma J. Stewart, PhD, RN, College of Nursing, University of Saskatchewan, 107 Wiggins Road, Saskatoon, SK S7N 5E5 Canada; e-mail email@example.com.
Moving On? Predictors of Intent to Leave Among Rural and Remote RNs in Canada
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 103–113, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Stewart, N. J., D’Arcy, C., Kosteniuk, J., Andrews, M. E., Morgan, D., Forbes, D., MacLeod, M. L. P., Kulig, J. C. and Pitblado, J. R. (2011), Moving On? Predictors of Intent to Leave Among Rural and Remote RNs in Canada. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 103–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00308.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!