We wish to acknowledge the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for funding the Medicare Demonstration (CMS # 95-C-90467/2-01; Project Officers: Carolyn M. Rimes, Tamara Jackson-Douglas, and Don Sherwood). We thank all project staff at the Monroe County Long Term Care Program, Inc. (ACCESS) and the Center for Aging and Healthcare in West Virginia, Inc. for their contributions. We would also like to thank all participants, their informal caregivers, and primary care physicians for participating in the study. We thank Dr. David Oakes for his comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript. A draft of this paper was presented at the 2008 Academy Health Annual Meeting in Washington, DC. For further information, contact: Hongdao Meng, PhD, School of Aging Studies, University of South Florida, 4202 E. Fowler Ave. MHC 1349, Tampa, FL 33620; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choice of Personal Assistance Services Providers by Medicare Beneficiaries Using a Consumer-Directed Benefit: Rural-Urban Differences
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 392–401, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Meng, H., Friedman, B., Wamsley, B. R., Van Nostrand, J. F. and Eggert, G. M. (2010), Choice of Personal Assistance Services Providers by Medicare Beneficiaries Using a Consumer-Directed Benefit: Rural-Urban Differences. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 392–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00310.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!