This research was funded by an Endowed Research Grant from the University of Louisville. For further information, contact: Lindsay J. Della, PhD, Department of Communication, University of Louisville, 310 Strickler Hall, Louisville, KY 40292; e-mail LJDell01@louisville.edu.
Exploring Diabetes Beliefs in At-Risk Appalachia
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 3–12, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Della, L. J. (2011), Exploring Diabetes Beliefs in At-Risk Appalachia. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 3–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00311.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!