We acknowledge the Health Resources Services Administration and the Kentucky State Office of Rural Health for providing funding to assist in the completion of this project. For further information, contact: Alison Davis, PhD, 411 CE Barnhart Building, Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40546; e-mail Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economic Impact of the Critical Access Hospital Program on Kentucky's Communities
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 21–28, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Ona, L. and Davis, A. (2011), Economic Impact of the Critical Access Hospital Program on Kentucky's Communities. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 21–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00312.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!