This research was supported by grant 1RO1DA13139 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. Dr. Roberts also acknowledges the support of a Career Development Award (1KO2MH01918) from the National Institute of Mental Health. For further information, contact: Dr. Christiane Brems, PhD, ABPP, Center for Behavioral Health Research and Services University of Alaska Anchorage, 3211 Providence Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“If Only Someone Had Told Me …”: Lessons From Rural Providers
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 122–130, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Chipp, C., Dewane, S., Brems, C., Johnson, M. E., Warner, T. D. and Roberts, L. W. (2011), “If Only Someone Had Told Me …”: Lessons From Rural Providers. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 122–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00314.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!