We would like to acknowledge the Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Health Professions, Division of Nursing for their support and funding of this advanced education nursing program, “Promoting Health Access: Online Graduate Programs for Rural Underserved Communities,” D09HP08336-01. For further information, contact: Lori Lauver, PhD, RN, 2411 Park Road, Winfield, PA 17889; e-mail email@example.com.
Kids Into Health Careers: A Rural Initiative
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 114–121, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Lauver, L. S., Swan, B. A., West, M. M., Zukowsky, K., Powell, M., Frisby, T., Neyhard, S. and Marsella, A. (2011), Kids Into Health Careers: A Rural Initiative. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 114–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00316.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!