This work was funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Flying Sparks project. For further information, contact: H.R. Foushee, PhD, Department of Health Behavior, Ryals School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1665 University Boulevard, Birmingham, AL 35294-0022; e-mail: email@example.com.
Smoking, Sociodemographic Determinants, and Stress in the Alabama Black Belt
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 50–59, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Shuaib, F., Foushee, H. R., Ehiri, J., Bagchi, S., Baumann, A. and Kohler, C. (2011), Smoking, Sociodemographic Determinants, and Stress in the Alabama Black Belt. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 50–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00317.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!