This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) from grants U01AA016482 (PI: Clark) and K02AA00291 (PI: Clark). The authors wish to acknowledge Margaret Krumm, BA, for her assistance in editing this manuscript. The authors affirm that they have listed everyone who has contributed significantly to the work of this manuscript. For further information, contact: Adam J. Gordon, MD, MPH, FACP, FASAM, CHERP; Mailcode 151-C-H, 7180 Highland Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15206; e-mail email@example.com.
Provider, Patient, and Family Perspectives of Adolescent Alcohol Use and Treatment in Rural Settings
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 81–90, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Gordon, A. J., Ettaro, L., Rodriguez, K. L., Mocik, J. and Clark, D. B. (2011), Provider, Patient, and Family Perspectives of Adolescent Alcohol Use and Treatment in Rural Settings. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00321.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!