This study was funded by a grant to Dr. Scott D. Rhodes from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services—02885-08. For further information, contact: Scott D. Rhodes, PhD, MPH, CHES, Department of Social Sciences and Health Policy, Division of Public Health Sciences, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1063; e-mail email@example.com.
Exploring the Use of Nonmedical Sources of Prescription Drugs Among Immigrant Latinos in the Rural Southeastern USA
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 159–167, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Vissman, A. T., Bloom, F. R., Leichliter, J. S., Bachmann, L. H., Montaño, J., Topmiller, M. and Rhodes, S. D. (2011), Exploring the Use of Nonmedical Sources of Prescription Drugs Among Immigrant Latinos in the Rural Southeastern USA. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 159–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00323.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!