This research was supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) grant AA017267 and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) grant DA09349. For further information, contact: Randall C. Swaim, PhD, Tri-Ethnic Center for Prevention Research, 106 Sage Hall, Department of Psychology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rurality, Region, Ethnic Community Make-Up and Alcohol Use Among Rural Youth
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 91–102, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Swaim, R. C. and Stanley, L. R. (2011), Rurality, Region, Ethnic Community Make-Up and Alcohol Use Among Rural Youth. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 91–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00324.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!