For further information, contact: Lisa R. Henry, PhD, Anthropology Department, University of North Texas, 1155 Union Circle, Box 310409, Denton, TX 76203; e-mail: email@example.com.
The Role of Physician Assistants in Rural Health Care: A Systematic Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 220–229, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Henry, L. R., Hooker, R. S. and Yates, K. L. (2011), The Role of Physician Assistants in Rural Health Care: A Systematic Review of the Literature. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 220–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00325.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!