This project was funded by a Collaborative Health Research Grant from the Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation (Project 2008-4669). For further information, contact: Hugh Millward, PhD, Department of Geography, Saint Mary's University, 923 Robie St., Halifax, NS B3H 3C3, Canada; e-mail email@example.com.
“Active Living” Related to the Rural-Urban Continuum: A Time-Use Perspective
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 141–150, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Millward, H. and Spinney, J. (2011), “Active Living” Related to the Rural-Urban Continuum: A Time-Use Perspective. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 141–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00328.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!