Funding: Western Regional Training Centre for Health Services Research, Canada; Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, Canada; and Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
Birth Outcomes Among Older Mothers in Rural Versus Urban Areas: A Residence-Based Approach
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 211–219, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Lisonkova, S., Sheps, S. B., Janssen, P. A., Lee, S. K., Dahlgren, L. and MacNab, Y. C. (2011), Birth Outcomes Among Older Mothers in Rural Versus Urban Areas: A Residence-Based Approach. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 211–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00332.x
We would like to thank all people who have contributed to the BC PHP perinatal data collection and management. We also thank Serena Howlett, JD, MPH, for reviewing the manuscript. For further information, contact: Sarka Lisonkova, MD, PhD, Child and Family Research Institute, Children's and Women's Health Centre, E400-4480 Oak St. Vancouver, Canada V6A 3V4; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!