The authors would like to thank the rural medical educators who participated in the 2008 conclave. The perspectives, ideas, and insights shared in the focus group made this research possible. The authors would also like to thank Ms. Rebecca Holland, Research Specialist, Center for Research, Evaluation, Assessment, and Training Services, The University of Southern Mississippi, for editing the manuscript.
Undergraduate Rural Medical Education Program Development: Focus Group Consultation With the NRHA Rural Medical Educators Group
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 230–238, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Downey, L. H., Wheat, J. R., Leeper, J. D., Florence, J. A., Boulger, J. G. and Hunsaker, M. L. (2011), Undergraduate Rural Medical Education Program Development: Focus Group Consultation With the NRHA Rural Medical Educators Group. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 230–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00334.x
For further information, contact: Laura H. Downey, DrPH, The University of Southern Mississippi, Department of Community Health Sciences, 118 College Drive, Box 5122, Hattiesburg, MS 39406; e-mail email@example.com.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!