Preliminary data from this study were presented at the 2008 AcademyHealth Annual Child Health Services Research Meeting, Washington, DC. The authors thank Dr. Daniel Tancredi for guidance with statistical analysis and Hassan Baxi for assistance with data management. Ulfat Shaikh's work on this study was supported by career development awards from the University of California Davis Clinical and Translational Science Center (UL1 RR024146, National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health), and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (K08HS18567).
Pediatric Obesity Management in Rural Clinics in California and the Role of Telehealth in Distance Education
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 263–269, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Shaikh, U., Nettiksimmons, J. and Romano, P. (2011), Pediatric Obesity Management in Rural Clinics in California and the Role of Telehealth in Distance Education. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 263–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00335.x
For further information, contact: Ulfat Shaikh, MD, MPH, MS, Department of Pediatrics, University of California Davis School of Medicine, 2516 Stockton Blvd., Room 335, Sacramento, CA 95817; e-mail email@example.com.
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!