This research was supported by the grant, “Intergenerational caregiving to youth at risk” from the National Institute of Nursing Research/National Institutes of Health (RO1-NR05067). The authors acknowledge Alexandra Jeanblanc, MA, JD, for her assistance on this project. For further information, contact: Jeri L. Bigbee, PhD, RN, FNP-BC, FAAN, School of Nursing, Boise State University, 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725-1840; e-mail email@example.com.
The Health of Caregiving Grandmothers: A Rural-Urban Comparison
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 289–296, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Bigbee, J. L., Musil, C. and Kenski, D. (2011), The Health of Caregiving Grandmothers: A Rural-Urban Comparison. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 289–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00340.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!