This work was supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (MOP-145294 to W.P. and J.D.) and a Senior Research Fellowship (ID 236880 to L.D.) from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. We thank Iris Rugg, Kendra Ulmer, Leanne LaBrash, Deborah Emerton, Murray Purcell, Debra Gronning, Louise Singer, and Phyllis Snodgrass, as well as the farm families from Central Saskatchewan who took the time to assist us with this research. For further information, contact: Dr. William Pickett, PhD, Emergency Medicine Research, Queen's University, Angada 3, Kingston General Hospital, 76 Stuart St. Kingston, ON, Canada, K7L2V7; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Socioeconomic Status and Injury in a Cohort of Saskatchewan Farmers
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 245–254, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Pickett, W., Day, A. G., Hagel, L., Sun, X., Day, L., Marlenga, B., Brison, R. J., Pahwa, P., Crowe, T., Voaklander, D. C. and Dosman, J. (2011), Socioeconomic Status and Injury in a Cohort of Saskatchewan Farmers. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 245–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00344.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!