Funding for this research was from the Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research, HHSA2902007100121.
Primary Care Clinicians’ Perspectives on Management of Skin and Soft Tissue Infections: An Iowa Research Network Study
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 319–328, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Daly, J. M., Ely, J. W., Levy, B. T., Smith, T. C., Merchant, M. L., Bergus, G. R. and Jogerst, G. J. (2011), Primary Care Clinicians’ Perspectives on Management of Skin and Soft Tissue Infections: An Iowa Research Network Study. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 319–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00347.x
The authors acknowledge the participation of the IRENE family physician offices—Family Medicine Clinic, Le Mars, Iowa; Family Medicine Associates, PC, Guttenberg, Iowa; Genesis Family Medicine, Davenport and Blue Grass, Iowa; Regional Family Health, Manchester, Iowa; The Country Doctor, Bloomfield, Iowa; Urbandale Family Physicians, Urbandale, Iowa; and the University of Iowa Health Care River Crossing, Riverside, Iowa. For further information, contact: Jeanette M. Daly, RN, PhD, 01290-F PFP, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!