This analysis was funded by a cooperative agreement from the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, DHHS (Grant #1U1C RH03718). The authors thank Sue Nardie for her help in editing this manuscript. For further information, contact: A. Clinton MacKinney, MD, MS, 33291 North 91st Avenue, St. Joseph, MN 56374; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The March to Accountable Care Organizations—How Will Rural Fare?
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 131–137, Winter 2011
How to Cite
MacKinney, A. C., Mueller, K. J. and McBride, T. D. (2011), The March to Accountable Care Organizations—How Will Rural Fare?. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 131–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00350.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!