This study is supported by a grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (5 P20 HS015931). The sponsor was not involved in the management, analysis/interpretation of data or the preparation of the manuscript. The authors thank Mary Wakefield, PhD, RN, for her helpful comments and suggestions. For further information, contact: Dr. Kyle J. Muus, PhD, University of North Dakota Center for Rural Health, School of Medicine & Health Sciences, 501 North Columbia Road, Grand Forks, ND 58202; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-Hospital Mortality Among Rural Medicare Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction: The Influence of Demographics, Transfer, and Health Factors
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 394–400, Autumn 2011
How to Cite
Muus, K. J., Knudson, A. D., Klug, M. G. and Wynne, J. (2011), In-Hospital Mortality Among Rural Medicare Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction: The Influence of Demographics, Transfer, and Health Factors. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 394–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00351.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!