Support for this study was provided by (1) the Oregon Department of Human Services and the US Centers for Disease Control Prevention; (2) the American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation, Practice Based Research Network Research Stimulation Grant, #G0305PB; and (3) a Clinical and Translational Science Award to Oregon Health & Science University, NIH/NCRR 1UL1 RR02414-01. The authors thank the State of Oregon Immunization Program staff, including Manager Lorraine Duncan and the rural Oregon clinicians who participated in this study. The authors also thank Heather Angier, BA, and James Wallace, both formerly of the Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network, for their early contributions to data collection and management for this study. For further information, contact: Lyle J. Fagnan, MD, Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network, (ORPRN), Oregon Health & Science University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Mailcode: L222, Portland, OR 97239; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Give or Not to Give: Approaches to Early Childhood Immunization Delivery in Oregon Rural Primary Care Practices
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 385–393, Autumn 2011
How to Cite
Fagnan, L. J., Shipman, S. A., Gaudino, J. A., Mahler, J., Sussman, A. L. and Holub, J. (2011), To Give or Not to Give: Approaches to Early Childhood Immunization Delivery in Oregon Rural Primary Care Practices. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 385–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00356.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!