Support for this study was provided by the Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, PHS Grant No. 1 U1CRH10664-01-00. For further information, contact: Michael Hendryx, PhD, Dept of Community Medicine, West Virginia University, PO Box 9190, Morgantown, WV 26506; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Environmental Carcinogen Releases and Lung Cancer Mortality in Rural-Urban Areas of the United States
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 342–349, Autumn 2011
How to Cite
Luo, J. and Hendryx, M. (2011), Environmental Carcinogen Releases and Lung Cancer Mortality in Rural-Urban Areas of the United States. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 342–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00357.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!