Data collection was supported by grant #DA012140-05 (National Institute on Drug Abuse) and data analysis and manuscript preparation by grants from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (#1 R01AA017188-01), from the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council and Deakin University. The contribution of John W. Toumbourou was supported by a Senior Research Fellowship from the Victorian Health Promotion Foundation. The content of this paper is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the funding agencies. The authors wish to express their appreciation and thanks to project staff and participants for their valuable contribution to the project. For further information, contact: John W. Toumbourou, PhD, School of Psychology, Deakin University, Level 3, 27 Brougham Street, Geelong, Victoria, Australia, 3217; e-mail email@example.com.
Rural Adolescent Alcohol, Tobacco, and Illicit Drug Use: A Comparison of Students in Victoria, Australia, and Washington State, United States
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 409–415, Autumn 2011
How to Cite
Coomber, K., Toumbourou, J. W., Miller, P., Staiger, P. K., Hemphill, S. A. and Catalano, R. F. (2011), Rural Adolescent Alcohol, Tobacco, and Illicit Drug Use: A Comparison of Students in Victoria, Australia, and Washington State, United States. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 409–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00360.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!