We would like to thank the clinicians, OEF-OIF Veterans, and clinical teams who made this work possible. Specifically, we would like to acknowledge Michael T. Lambert, LCSW; Bridgett Larkin, MBA (OEF-IOF Veteran); William M. Moore, PhD; Jamie Mucciarelli, MA (OEF/OIF Veteran); Vince Roca, PhD; Steve Sullivan, M.Div, Th.M; Elizabeth White, LMSW; and Linda Worley, MD. This project was supported by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Rural Health and South Central Mental Illness Research Education Clinical Center. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs. For further information contact: JoAnn E. Kirchner, MD, VA HSR & D Center for Mental Healthcare and Outcomes Research, 2200 Fort Roots Drive, Bldg 58, North Little Rock, AR 72114; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnering With Communities to Address the Mental Health Needs of Rural Veterans
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 No claim to original US government works
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 416–424, Autumn 2011
How to Cite
Kirchner, J. E., Farmer, M. S., Shue, V. M., Blevins, D. and Sullivan, G. (2011), Partnering With Communities to Address the Mental Health Needs of Rural Veterans. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 416–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00362.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!