H.H. Chang appreciates partial funding support from National Science Council of Taiwan under grant no. NSC99-2410-H-002-063. All authors appreciate the Bureau of Health Promotion, Department of Health and National Health Research Institutes in Taiwan for providing the data. The interpretation and conclusions contained herein do not represent those of Bureau of Health Promotion, Department of Health or National Health Research Institutes. For further information, contact: Hung-Hao Chang, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Economics, National Taiwan University, No 1, Roosevelt Rd, Sec 4, Taipei, 10617 Taiwan; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the Universal Health Insurance Program Affect Urban-Rural Differences in Health Service Utilization Among the Elderly? Evidence From a Longitudinal Study in Taiwan
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 84–91, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Liao, P.-A., Chang, H.-H. and Yang, F.-A. (2012), Does the Universal Health Insurance Program Affect Urban-Rural Differences in Health Service Utilization Among the Elderly? Evidence From a Longitudinal Study in Taiwan. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 84–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00363.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!