This work was supported by the South Central Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center and the Houston Veterans Administration HSR&D Center of Excellence (HFP90–020). We thank Melinda A. Stanley, PhD, and Sonora Hudson, MA, for their helpful feedback on this manuscript. The views expressed in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs/Baylor College of Medicine. For further information, contact: John Paul Jameson, PhD, Department of Psychology, Appalachian State University, 222 Joyce Lawrence Lane, Boone, NC 28608; e-mail email@example.com.
VA Community Mental Health Service Providers’ Utilization of and Attitudes Toward Telemental Health Care: The Gatekeeper's Perspective
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 No claim to original US government works
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 425–432, Autumn 2011
How to Cite
Jameson, J. P., Farmer, M. S., Head, K. J., Fortney, J. and Teal, C. R. (2011), VA Community Mental Health Service Providers’ Utilization of and Attitudes Toward Telemental Health Care: The Gatekeeper's Perspective. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 425–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00364.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!