This study was supported by funding under Grant Award No 6 U1C RH 03711-04-01 with the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration. The authors of this manuscript assert no conflicts of interest. For further information, contact: Kevin J. Bennett, PhD, 3209 Colonial Drive, Columbia, SC 29203; e-mail email@example.com.
Receipt of Cancer Screening Services: Surprising Results for Some Rural Minorities
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 63–72, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Bennett, K. J., Probst, J. C. and Bellinger, J. D. (2012), Receipt of Cancer Screening Services: Surprising Results for Some Rural Minorities. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 63–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00365.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!