This study was supported in part by grants from the Alabama Family Practice Rural Health Board and CDC/NIOSH Grant No. T42OH084736 via UAB Deep South Center for Occupational Health and Safety. The authors would like to thank Mr. Toice Goodson and Mr. Harold McCool, Co-Chairs of the Alabama Agromedicine Policy Group, for authorizing this work. For further information, contact: John R. Wheat, MD, The University of Alabama, Department of Community and Rural Medicine, Box 870327, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0327; e-mail email@example.com.
Farmers’ Concerns: A Qualitative Assessment to Plan Rural Medical Education
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 115–121, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Anderson, B. T., Johnson, G. J., Wheat, J. R., Wofford, A. S., Wiggins, O. S. and Downey, L. H. (2012), Farmers’ Concerns: A Qualitative Assessment to Plan Rural Medical Education. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 115–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00366.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!