We would like to acknowledge the South Carolina Area Health Education Consortium and The Duke Endowment for their support in funding our study, which served as a statewide telemedicine needs assessment. For further information, contact: Amy Brock Martin, DrPH, Deputy Director and Research Assistant Professor, South Carolina Rural Health Research Center, Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina, 220 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 204, Columbia, SC 20210; e-mail email@example.com.
Differences in Readiness Between Rural Hospitals and Primary Care Providers for Telemedicine Adoption and Implementation: Findings From a Statewide Telemedicine Survey
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 8–15, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Martin, A. B., Probst, J. C., Shah, K., Chen, Z. and Garr, D. (2012), Differences in Readiness Between Rural Hospitals and Primary Care Providers for Telemedicine Adoption and Implementation: Findings From a Statewide Telemedicine Survey. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 8–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00369.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!