This study was supported by a grant from the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Rural Health Policy, grant number R04RH08597. Principal Investigator: Ranjit Singh. For further information, contact: Ranjit Singh, MBBChir, MA (Cantab.), MBA, Primary Care Research Institute, Department of Family Medicine, UB Clinical Center, 462 Grider St. Buffalo, NY 14215-3021; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adoption and Use of Health Information Technology in Rural Areas: Results of a National Survey
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 16–27, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Singh, R., Lichter, M. I., Danzo, A., Taylor, J. and Rosenthal, T. (2012), The Adoption and Use of Health Information Technology in Rural Areas: Results of a National Survey. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 16–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00370.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!