This study was supported by the United States National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) grant # R21HD049282 (to Dr. Rhodes). Special thanks to the participants of this study. For further information, contact: Scott D. Rhodes, PhD, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Department of Social Sciences and Health Policy, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27157-1063; e-mail email@example.com.
Prevalence Estimates of Health Risk Behaviors of Immigrant Latino Men Who Have Sex With Men
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 73–83, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Rhodes, S. D., McCoy, T. P., Hergenrather, K. C., Vissman, A. T., Wolfson, M., Alonzo, J., Bloom, F. R., Alegría-Ortega, J. and Eng, E. (2012), Prevalence Estimates of Health Risk Behaviors of Immigrant Latino Men Who Have Sex With Men. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 73–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00373.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!