The authors gratefully acknowledge the group of rural medical educators, administrators, and students for their participation in the workshop. For further information, contact: Therese Zink, MD, MPH, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota Medical School 421 Delaware Street SE, MMC 81, Minneapolis, MN 55455; e-mail email@example.com.
Teaching and Learning Resilience: Building Adaptive Capacity for Rural Practice. A Report and Subsequent Analysis of a Workshop Conducted at the Rural Medical Educators Conference, Savannah, Georgia, May 18, 2010
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 122–127, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Longenecker, R., Zink, T. and Florence, J. (2012), Teaching and Learning Resilience: Building Adaptive Capacity for Rural Practice. A Report and Subsequent Analysis of a Workshop Conducted at the Rural Medical Educators Conference, Savannah, Georgia, May 18, 2010. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 122–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00376.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!