The authors gratefully acknowledge the contributions of Christiaan Abildso, Joel Halverson, and Melissa Olfert to this study. Support for this report was provided by the Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, PHS Grant No. 1 U1CRH10664-01-00. The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Michael Hendryx, PhD, in the preparation of this manuscript. For further information, contact: Melissa Ahern, MBA, PhD, Department of Pharmacotherapy, College of Pharmacy, Washington State University, PO Box 1495, Spokane, WA 99210; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A National Study of the Association Between Food Environments and County-Level Health Outcomes
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 367–379, Autumn 2011
How to Cite
Ahern, M., Brown, C. and Dukas, S. (2011), A National Study of the Association Between Food Environments and County-Level Health Outcomes. The Journal of Rural Health, 27: 367–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00378.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!