For further information contact: Derek Weichel, MD, University of South Florida Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, 13220 USF Laurel Dr., MDF 5th Flr., Mail Code MDC 106, Tampa, FL 33613; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orthopedic Surgery in Rural American Hospitals: A Survey of Rural Hospital Administrators
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 137–141, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Weichel, D. (2012), Orthopedic Surgery in Rural American Hospitals: A Survey of Rural Hospital Administrators. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 137–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00379.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!