Dr. Okrah received fellowship stipend and tuition support from the Cardiovascular Interdisciplinary Research Training Grant, Iowa Cardiovascular Center, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Cram has an appointment in the Center for Comprehensive Access and Delivery Research and Evaluation (CADRE) at the Iowa City VA Medical Center, which is funded through the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development Service. Dr. Cram is supported by a K23 career development award (RR01997201) from the NCRR at the NIH and the Robert Wood Johnson Physician Faculty Scholars Program. Dr. Kaboli has an appointment in the VA Office of Rural Health (ORH), Veterans Rural Health Resource Center-Central Region at the Iowa City VA Medical Center, which is funded through the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Rural Health. For further information contact: Kingston Okrah, MD, MS, Center for Comprehensive Access and Delivery Research and Evaluation (CADRE), Mailstop 152, Iowa City VAMC, Iowa City, IA 52246; e-mail: email@example.com.
Echocardiogram Utilization Among Rural and Urban Veterans
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 211–220, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Okrah, K., Vaughan-Sarrazin, M., Kaboli, P. and Cram, P. (2012), Echocardiogram Utilization Among Rural and Urban Veterans. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 211–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00380.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!