This study was partially funded by a $2,000 grant from the Research Council of the College of Community Health Sciences of the University of Alabama. For further information, contact: Daniel M. Avery, Jr., MD, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Alabama, School of Medicine, 850 Fifth Avenue, East Tuscaloosa, AL 35401; e-mail: email@example.com.
Admission Factors Predicting Family Medicine Specialty Choice: A Literature Review and Exploratory Study Among Students in the Rural Medical Scholars Program
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 128–136, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Avery, Jr, D. M., Wheat, J. R., Leeper, J. D., McKnight, J. T., Ballard, B. G. and Chen, J. (2012), Admission Factors Predicting Family Medicine Specialty Choice: A Literature Review and Exploratory Study Among Students in the Rural Medical Scholars Program. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 128–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00382.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!