The support for this work was funded in part by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality through grant # HS015009.
EMRs and Clinical IS Implementation in Hospitals: A Statewide Survey
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 34–43, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Jaana, M., Ward, M. M. and Bahensky, J. A. (2012), EMRs and Clinical IS Implementation in Hospitals: A Statewide Survey. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 34–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00386.x
For further information, contact: Mirou Jaana, PhD, Health Administration, Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa, 55 Laurier Ave., East Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5, Canada; e-mail email@example.com.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!