For further information, contact: Nan E. Johnson, PhD, Department of Sociology, Michigan State University, 316 Berkey Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824-1111; e-mail: email@example.com—
Self-Rated Health and the “First Move” Around Retirement: A Longitudinal Study of Older Americans
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 183–191, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, N. E. (2012), Self-Rated Health and the “First Move” Around Retirement: A Longitudinal Study of Older Americans. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 183–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00388.x
This research was funded by a Hatch Act grant from the US Department of Agriculture to Project MICL01874, Nan E. Johnson, Principal Investigator. Isabel Ayala, Lynn Cossman, Stephen Gasteyer, Kenneth Johnson, and Maryhelen MacInnes constructively commented on earlier drafts. The author is solely responsible for any errors. For further information, contact: Nan E. Johnson, PhD, Department of Sociology, Michigan State University, 316 Berkey Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824-1111; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!