For further information, contact: Robert B. Hines, PhD, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University, PO Box 8015, Statesboro, GA 30460-8015; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Differences in Late-Stage Diagnosis, Treatment, and Colorectal Cancer-Related Death Between Rural and Urban African Americans and Whites in Georgia
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 296–305, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Hines, R. B. and Markossian, T. W. (2012), Differences in Late-Stage Diagnosis, Treatment, and Colorectal Cancer-Related Death Between Rural and Urban African Americans and Whites in Georgia. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 296–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00390.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!