This project was partially funded by the National Institutes of Health, grant number R03-DA022128. The authors would like to thank Jason White and the project participants. For further information, contact: Anne Bowen, PhD, Department 3065, 1000 E. University Laramie, WY 8207; e-mail: email@example.com.
An Investigation of Bioecological Influences Associated With First Use of Methamphetamine in a Rural State
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 286–295, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Bowen, A., Moring, J., Williams, M., Hopper, G. and Daniel, C. (2012), An Investigation of Bioecological Influences Associated With First Use of Methamphetamine in a Rural State. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 286–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00391.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!