We would like to thank the people of Pampas Grande for their cooperation and thank PanPeru for their technical assistance and funding for the collection of data used in this study. For further information, contact: Stephen P. Merry, MD, MPH, Department of Family Medicine, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905; e-mail email@example.com.
Variables Associated With Utilization of a Centralized Medical Post in the Andean Community of Pampas Grande, Peru
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 235–241, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Merry, S. P., Rohrer, J. E., Thacher, T. D., Summers, M. R., Alpern, J. D. and Contino, R. W. (2012), Variables Associated With Utilization of a Centralized Medical Post in the Andean Community of Pampas Grande, Peru. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 235–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00393.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!