This research was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs’ Health Service Research and Development grant (IIR 06–108) to Dr. Huanguang Jia. The views and opinions expressed in this manuscript reflect those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Veterans Affairs. For further information, contact: Huanguang Jia, PhD, Rehabilitation Outcomes Research Center (151B), North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System, 1601 SW Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32608–1197; e-mail: Huanguang.Jia@va.gov.
Postacute Stroke Rehabilitation Utilization: Are There Differences Between Rural-Urban Patients and Taxonomies?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 242–247, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Jia, H., Cowper, D. C., Tang, Y., Litt, E. and Wilson, L. (2012), Postacute Stroke Rehabilitation Utilization: Are There Differences Between Rural-Urban Patients and Taxonomies?. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 242–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00397.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!