The Association of Sleep Duration and Depressive Symptoms in Rural Communities of Missouri, Tennessee, and Arkansas
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 268–276, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Chang, J. J., Salas, J., Habicht, K., Pien, G. W., Stamatakis, K. A. and Brownson, R. C. (2012), The Association of Sleep Duration and Depressive Symptoms in Rural Communities of Missouri, Tennessee, and Arkansas. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 268–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00398.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!