This report was prepared in part under Grant Award No 6 U1C RH 03711-04-01 with the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration. We would like to acknowledge Mr. Robert Chen and Ms. Heather Kirby for their data management assistance for this project. For further information, contact: Kevin J. Bennett, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, USC School of Medicine, 3209 Colonial Drive, Columbia, SC 29203; e-mail: email@example.com.
Lower Rehospitalization Rates Among Rural Medicare Beneficiaries With Diabetes
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 227–234, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Bennett, K. J., Probst, J. C., Vyavaharkar, M. and Glover, S. H. (2012), Lower Rehospitalization Rates Among Rural Medicare Beneficiaries With Diabetes. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 227–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00399.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!